Manuscripts submitted to Proceedings of the Nature Research Society (PNRS) are reviewed by at least two experts. Reviewers are asked to evaluate the Level of Innovation/Advancement and Quality of Written English of the manuscript and to provide a recommendation to the external editor on whether a manuscript can be accepted, requires revisions or should be rejected.
We ask invited reviewers to:
- accept or decline any invitations quickly, based on the manuscript title and abstract;
- suggest alternative reviewers if an invitation must be declined;
- request an extension in case more time is required to compose a report.
As part of the assessment, reviewers will be asked:
- to rate the Level of Innovation/Advancement and English level of the manuscript;
- to provide an overall recommendation for the publication of the manuscript;
- to provide a detailed, constructive review comment;
How to submit a review?
Please submit your review via the online manuscipt system.