Manuscripts submitted to NRS journals are reviewed by at least three experts. Reviewers are asked to evaluate the Level of Innovation/Advancement and Quality of Written English of the manuscript and to provide a recommendation to the external editor on whether a manuscript can be accepted, requires revisions or should be rejected.
Please note that, your reviews will be published as an appendix at the last page of the published papers in both online html and offline PDF versions of article with a title of "Thanks for the contribution of valuable referees' review listed below:".
We ask invited reviewers to:
- accept or decline any invitations quickly, based on the manuscript title and abstract;
- suggest alternative reviewers if an invitation must be declined;
- request an extension in case more time is required to compose a report.
As part of the assessment, reviewers will be asked:
- to rate the Level of Innovation/Advancement and English level of the manuscript;
- to provide an overall recommendation for the publication of the manuscript;
- to provide a detailed, constructive review comment;